- A tourist entertainment service, particularly aimed to offer sports activities on exclusive or top class hotel units.
- A in-store entertainment service, aimed to promote sports activities, with the goal of attracting more customers and enhance sporting goods sales.
- A supplier of experiences in new sports, other than the most popular ones like team sports, for school children, teenagers willing to find their best sport skills and public in general, of all ages.
- An entertainment service for élite sportsmen recreation times during pre-season, pre-competition or pre-match special training periods, allowing athletes to learn about and enjoy different sports from the ones they are professionally engaged.
- A think-tank and counseling service for the better and most enjoyable practice of sports on already existing or to be built sports facilities.
- A promoter of a larger use of sports facilities in small communities, enhancing these to a better tourist offer.
* And the same goes to all other sports that are mentioned in this SportAnima’s concept presentation. For instance, one might find a bit funny some golf outfits, but nevertheless one would like to try to wear them at least once in one’s life, don’t we all?
** Archery is in some of the finest places around this world to have great relaxing vacations a major activity, in the overall tourist offer of some of the most exclusive hotels units. Like in the Banyan Tree Al Wadi hotel and resort, in the United Arab Emirates. Where one is invited to step into the shoes of an arabian archer.